Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Final Regular Season Stupid Underdog Pick Winners!

Final Regular Season Stupid Underdog Pick Winners!

Congrats to Catfan73! Super job all season. He had 4 upsets of more than a touchdown this season, including 3 of 13 points or greater.

Special recognition to stinger11723, with the season's biggest upset, the 20.5 point shocker that Western kentucky put on previously undefeated Marshall. It vaulted him into the final top 5 rankings at # 4. Nicely done!

Honorable mention to CatinIL and lymand, who may not have picked the largest upsets, but nailed 6 upset wins over the course of the season. That's great picking.

Scout714 had a nice mix of solid picks, nailing 5 upset winners in route to the # 2 slot in the standings.

Fast closers (aka, the Kansas, "I just ran out of time") awards to

UKFlounder, whose 23 points in the final 2 weeks vaulted him all the way up to # 3 in the standings, and stinger11723, who as we mentioned, nailed the season's biggest winner that catapulted him to # 4.

Everybody, thanks for playing--and yes, stay tuned for the special "Bowl Game Bonanza" edition of Stupid Underdog Picks. It's the same basic rules, but we'll expand the number of picks to 3 you can select, and just add up all the wins.

Catfan73 49.5
    Scout714 43
    UKFlounder 33
    stinger11723 32
    SalsaKat 27

blueboss 26
    CatinIL 26
    truecatsfan 24
    lymand 22.5
    DarrellKSR 22

Kingcat 21.5
    Doc 20
    dethbylt 13
    Westknoxcat 8
    ram 3

bigronhahn1011 0
    Blue2thebone 0
    bluesuedeshoes 0
    Brothercat 0
    BudCat_upthecreek 0
    Catonahottinroof 0
    CGFootball5307 0
    critter 0
    fastkat 0
    jandpsdad 0
    Jeeepcat 0
    Jimcats 0
    kgb 0
    KSRBEvans 0
    LePaige 0
    Lfbj00 0
    millsforthree 0
    missile67 0
    MTCatfan 0
    PJ4UK 0
    thedonnie123 0
    thedonnie123 0
    UKDream 0
    Virginiacat 0
    Woohop 0

Re: Final Regular Season Stupid Underdog Pick Winners!

Thanks for running the show this year Darrell.

It was an overall disappointing year for me, but glad I "vaulted" into the top 5 with that last pick. I've always enjoyed playing Stupid Underdog Picks and really appreciate you running it. Looking forward to the "Bowl Game Bonanza"!

I think the SUP game is my favorite Darrell. It's simple but involves a lot of strategy as you weigh risk and reward. Plus you end up following a lot of teams you might not have otherwise bothered with.
    Thanks for running the show again this year!
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Thanks Darrell for keeping it going, SUP and KSR are my favorite two games ...that are legal and free.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by CatinIL View Post
    Thanks for running the show this year Darrell.
    I enjoy it as much as anybody. I like watching others, too.

Quote Originally Posted by stinger11723 View Post
    It was an overall disappointing year for me, but glad I "vaulted" into the top 5 with that last pick. I've always enjoyed playing Stupid Underdog Picks and really appreciate you running it. Looking forward to the "Bowl Game Bonanza"!
    You're a good player every year, and just missed upsets several times this year that I remember. Thanks for hanging with us and playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    I think the SUP game is my favorite Darrell. It's simple but involves a lot of strategy as you weigh risk and reward. Plus you end up following a lot of teams you might not have otherwise bothered with.
    Thanks for running the show again this year!
    You're very good at it, obviously. I love watching the little known teams some of you guys pick, and have been known to flip the TV to one of their games when one of you picked them. I always like seeing the upsets!

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Thanks Darrell for keeping it going, SUP and KSR are my favorite two games ...that are legal and free.
    You are very welcome, and thanks for playing. We've got a good group of people and players, and for me, that's what makes it fun. Thank you for contributing to the good time we all enjoy.

My congratulations to Catfan73. Not sure how he picks all those double digit upsets but he sure get the job done.

Always enjoy this game and my memories of Oledon and his love for the Cats and the SUP game. KSR misses you Don...GO BAYLOR!

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Final Regular Season Stupid Underdog Pick Winners!

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    You are very welcome, and thanks for playing. We've got a good group of people and players, and for me, that's what makes it fun. Thank you for contributing to the good time we all enjoy.
    Put me down GA Tech tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Congrats to Catfan73,I am happy to cry out,ye i am a big fan.
    Last edited by Darrell KSR; 12-10-2014 at 06:40 PM.