Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: * Play KSR Game Contest: Kentucky v Montana State *

* Play KSR Game Contest: Kentucky v Montana State *

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory. If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known with a -- [minus sign], or something else.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

3. Predict the total number of points KENTUCKY'S leading scorer will have--doesn't matter who, just how many points our top scorer will get.

4. Even PAR - 18 - Predict the Kentucky player who will score the closest to the PAR score of 18 (that's Points + Rebounds + Assists). Will award a KSR point to the KSR player who gets closest (i.e., you can have WCS with exactly 18, and nobody pick him, but then we'll go to the players that are chosen, and award a point to the KSR player who selects the UK player who is next closest to 18).

TB: Kentucky ASSISTS - turnovers. Can be a positive or a negative number (be sure and specifiy. If no sign or word indicated, will assume positive).

Good luck!

1. UK + 58 (edited before game)
    2. Devin Booker, 16
    3. 16
    TB: +7
    Last edited by Darrell KSR; 11-23-2014 at 04:00 PM.

Re: * Play KSR Game Contest: Kentucky v Montana State *

Just my little affectation, but you will please frame the contest as WINNER, plus margin? Not simply margin? Even with Montana State?
    My mother used to tell me, "Elwood, in this world, you must be oh, so smart or oh, so nice." For years I was smart. I recommend nice. You may quote me. - Elwood P. Dowd

1) 44

2) Trey 19

3) 19

4) Dakari

TB) + 9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by Genuine Realist View Post
    Just my little affectation, but you will please frame the contest as WINNER, plus margin? Not simply margin? Even with Montana State?
    You're not very familiar with the Woofing Gods, I assume? This is as far as they will permit us to stretch it. You do not anger them.

UK by 41

Karl Anthony Townes 22

WCS (Thanks for the tip

+6
    Last edited by kingcat; 11-23-2014 at 12:19 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

1. 50

2. Robison 19.

3. 14

4. Andrew

TB: 10

Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

I am on intimate terms with the Woofing Gods, whom one flouts at one's peril, and a contest that asks for the "KENTUCKY" margin of victory is asking for what we do not wish to receive.

Others look forward to these games and make bets. I always foresee headlines - 'Most Monumental Upset in Basketball History', etc.
    My mother used to tell me, "Elwood, in this world, you must be oh, so smart or oh, so nice." For years I was smart. I recommend nice. You may quote me. - Elwood P. Dowd

UK by 44
    Trey 20
    Aaron H
    +11

Quote Originally Posted by Genuine Realist View Post
    I am on intimate terms with the Woofing Gods, whom one flouts at one's peril, and a contest that asks for the "KENTUCKY" margin of victory is asking for what we do not wish to receive.

Others look forward to these games and make bets. I always foresee headlines - 'Most Monumental Upset in Basketball History', etc.
    There's a negative component. The Woofing Gods and I have an agreement that this doesn't run afoul. It's unchanged for years.

UK by 34
    Dakari 18
    An Harrison
    Tb 13

UK by 38
    Towns 16
    Andrew
    +15
    I'm keeping Receipts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    1. UK + 58 (edited before game)
    The first KSR point goes to....me for a perfect pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    2. Devin Booker, 16
    The 2nd KSR point goes to....me! Devin had a career high 18 points to lead all scorers.

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    3) 19

3rd KSR point goes to blueboss, as he missed the game-high UK point scorer by only 1 point!

Quote Originally Posted by truecatsfan View Post
    Aaron H
    Aaron Harrison and Trey Lyles each had a PAR of exactly 18, and truecatsfan was the only one who chose either player. Very nicely done for the KSR point.

But no need for the tiebreaker as Darrell KSR grabbed 2 points for the win (dspite forgetting to play the 4th point!).