Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: McAdoo filing suit against UNC.

McAdoo filing suit against UNC.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaa...j?ocid=UP97DHP

I'm not sure how I feel about this. I certainly don't agree with what UNC, but surely these kids had enough sense to know that when they were enrolled in classes that didn't require any work or study, that they were not getting a quality education. The time to do something about it was then. ON the other hand, UNC willfully and knowingly stirred these kids to the fake classes, so I guess they deserve what ever they get.

Re: McAdoo filing suit against UNC.

What i don't like is the fact no one outside of football players are being asked to be a part of the litigation. If I were the judge I would demand all scholarship athletes or none.

Seems like a PR move to me and a lawsuit that is only a formality. One to make it appear UNC athletics is being adequately hgeld to the fire and punished while shielding Roy and the basketball program.

The football team is already on probation so if they can take the brunt here, maybe the good ole NCAA can get by with a slap on the wrist.

Not going to fly however imho.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Re: McAdoo filing suit against UNC.

Makes sense to me!