Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: I felt a tremor in the Force

I felt a tremor in the Force

Republicans take control of the Senate...that was being predicted.
    Illinois, Mass & Maryland all elect Republican governors...I found this to be the most shocking.
    Last edited by CatinIL; 11-06-2014 at 09:46 AM.

Rupp's Runt

Re: I felt a tremor in the Force

Yes, very surprising, especially in those 3 places.

I am just hoping that Mitch comes out as if he's on fire and has some passion again, with a plan to set things right and achieve some forward motion in the economy.
    As much as I dislike the guy, I hope that the POTUS will recognize that by cooperating and working with Congress that some good, positive things can be accomplished.
    However, that may be hard to do for a guy that is as narcissistic and self-centered as he is.
    MOLON LABE!

Unforgettable

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    Yes, very surprising, especially in those 3 places.

I am just hoping that Mitch comes out as if he's on fire and has some passion again, with a plan to set things right and achieve some forward motion in the economy.
    As much as I dislike the guy, I hope that the POTUS will recognize that by cooperating and working with Congress that some good, positive things can be accomplished.
    However, that may be hard to do for a guy that is as narcissistic and self-centered as he is.
    don't count on it, he knows he has 2 years left and he will use executive orders as he pleases.

I felt a tremor in the Force

Quote Originally Posted by CatinIL View Post
    Republicans take control of the Senate...that was being predicted.
    Illinois, Mass & Maryland all elect Republican governors...I found this to be the most shocking.
    Republican gov in IL is the shocker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    Impossible for him. It would mean denying his precious ideology, admitting its and his shortcomings. I can't see that happening with him or his inner circle.

They are true believers, zealots. They don't change or admit they are wrong, or compromise, b/c the ends always justify the means.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Valerie would cut him off a the knees if he veered off course
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.