Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: *Play KSR Game Contest - Kentucky v Pikeville (Ex.)

*Play KSR Game Contest - Kentucky v Pikeville (Ex.)

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory. If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known with a -- [minus sign], or something else.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

3. Predict the Kentucky player who will have the most rebounds, and how many he will have.

TB: Total combined minutes played for Derek Willis and Dominique Hawkins.

Good luck!

1. UK +41
    2. Alex Poythress, 20
    3. Alex Poythress, 8
    TB - 18

Re: *Play KSR Game Contest - Kentucky v Pikeville (Ex.)

UK +50.

Johnson 30

Towns 11

22 minutes

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

1. UK by 31
    2. Aaron Harrison 18
    3. Towns. 8
    Tb. 21

1. UK by 51
    2. Aaron H., 24
    3. Johnson, 10
    TB: 19
    "Shut your eyes and you'll burst into flame"

*Play KSR Game Contest - Kentucky v Pikeville (Ex.)

1) cats by 44

2) Towns 21

3) WCS 11

TB) 11:20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory. UK by 45

2. Dakari 20

3. WCS 14

TB: 10
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Sorry for the late posting, guys, and thanks for stepping up quickly to make this something legitimate (even though exhibition, I like to keep track of all games when the "season" starts, and this I include.

Grades in a minute.

Lot of good picks on the score, but Kingcat was closest to the actual 48. First KSR point to Kingcat.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    UK +50.

KK Simmons of Pikeville had 28 tonight to lead all scorers, and nobody chose a non-UK player, so no point here. This could be one all season that could be tricky, with limited playing time from UK players. Not sure if we should change this to a UK player, but we'll play it by ear. For now, we'll stick with what we've always done.

Quote Originally Posted by Krank View Post
    3. Johnson, 10
    Lee, Lyles and Johnson each had 8 rebounds to lead UK. Krank was the only one to guess Johnson correctly, so this doesn't apply here--but for future reference--if more than one person selects a correct player, the one that gets the point will be the one who selects the player AND gets closest to the actual number. More than one KSR point *can* be awarded here, but it's almost a mini-tiebreaker built-in on these type of points.

We have to go to the tiebreaker for the first KSR Hall of Fame Inductee for the 2014-15 season. Tiebreaker involved total combined minutes for Willis and Hawkins, the 11th and 12th men for Kentucky. Willis played 6 minutes, Hawkins 8 minutes, for a combined 14 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    22 minutes
    Quote Originally Posted by Krank View Post
    TB: 19
    Krank nips Kingcat for the first win of the season. Congrats, Krank! Nicely done.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    We have to go to the tiebreaker for the first KSR Hall of Fame Inductee for the 2014-15 season. Tiebreaker involved total combined minutes for Willis and Hawkins, the 11th and 12th men for Kentucky. Willis played 6 minutes, Hawkins 8 minutes, for a combined 14 minutes.

Krank nips Kingcat for the first win of the season. Congrats, Krank! Nicely done.
    Rats! ...foiled again!

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain