Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Why is it when I go to a bar I always end up siting next to the biggest

Why is it when I go to a bar I always end up siting next to the biggest

Loudmouth jackass?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Why is it when I go to a bar I always end up siting next to the biggest

Left work early today, slow day.... Siting in hurricanes and spent 2 hrs listening to the biggest blowhard. Usually it the guy next to me that has to listen to the blowhard, now I know how they feel!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Doc, you have to stop visiting those bars with the floor to ceiling mirrors on the walls.

Re: Why is it when I go to a bar I always end up siting next to the biggest

A guy walks into a bar and orders a drink. After a few more he needs to go to the mens room. He doesn't want anyone to steal his drink so he puts a sign on it saying, "I spat in this beer, do not drink!".
    After a few minutes he returns and there is another sign next to his beer saying, "So did I!"
    Last edited by kingcat; 10-30-2014 at 05:59 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain