Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: New evidence on UNC scandal.

New evidence on UNC scandal.

New Report Implicates UNC's Athletics Department In Fake Classes Scandal
    Business Insider

Re: New evidence on UNC scandal.

Amazing report. I'd be embarrassed to live in the state of North Carolina, based on that report.

There was just too much going on for the coaches not to know about it Darrell. I think it's about time old "cut and run Roy" makes his departure.

There is a lot of stuff for the NCAA to sort thru and ponder. Roy's assistant offered him the excuse of plausible deniability so he may survive even though anyone with half a brain and one eye would see thru that in an instant. Wait a minute, I bet Vitale does not see thru it,
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

more than just a Serious basketball fan. I am a life-long Addict. I was addicted from birth, in fact, because I was born in Kentucky.” Hunter S Thompso

Save your time and get on Pass4sure 220-802 latest exam questions in wikipedia and testking University of Wisconsin - Madison exams by using our latest CHECKPOINT and other superb exam pass resources of examsheets and IBM
    Last edited by jhon89; 11-11-2014 at 12:59 PM.