Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Mitch and Grimes debate right now

Mitch and Grimes debate right now

Mitch and the witch are currently going at it on KET as I type
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Mitch and Grimes debate right now

I heard it was on, not going to watch though. How's it going?
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

From the brief summary I saw it's what I expected. Mitch must (and should) paint her as a party line vote for Obama and the DNC, she paints Mitch as an insider and source of gridlock.

The thing is, if the gridlock is to stop Obama's "transformation of America", I'm for all the gridlock we can get. Doing nothing is WAY better than getting any of his to do list done.

But her acting like he's an "insider" when she was born to the inside of the state party and has come up through the ranks quickly due to the string pulling of the big insiders in Ky democratic circles is certainly hypocritical. This is insider versus insider, party liner versus party liner. You couldn't hit an "outsider" in this race if you fired ICBMs from their position.

Daddy and Beshear are the real power in all of this. At least Mitch, insider through an through, is his own power.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Mitch didn't do so well imo.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Mitch and Grimes debate right now

I thought Mitch did ok, neither said anything to torpedo their bid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

I live in Tennasuckasee so i have no KY vote but I'd go with Mitch just on her being a Democrat and more than likely will go with the POS (the P being plural). Here in Tenn I'm going with Lamar A.

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Grimes had at least one ad during the UK football game on the radio. If you listened you would have thought that Grimes was running against Obama (didn't even call him President Obama) as much as she was Mitch.

Quote Originally Posted by UKHistory View Post
    Grimes had at least one ad during the UK football game on the radio. If you listened you would have thought that Grimes was running against Obama (didn't even call him President Obama) as much as she was Mitch.
    always trying to present themselves as something they're not

Rupp's Runt

When CNN plays the ad and then brutally critiques it as if she were a Republican, you gotta wonder what's going on in her campaign. She's doing everything she can possibly do to distance herself from Obama, but she's failing miserably at that. Look.......when Mr. Liberal himself Chuck Todd pans your debate points, you gotta know you're in deep kimchee.

I don't care much for Mitch either, but the choice in this one is pretty clear if you look at it with an open mind.
    MOLON LABE!

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

I listened to both candidates on Matt's show. I am going to listen to the debate tonight (I taped it). Based on what I have heard previously it is a total mismatch in knowledge and command of the issues.

Mitch, whatever you think of him, is the superior candidate in how he presents himself. And he comes across like an angry old guy with an evil laugh. And she just doesn't have command of the issues to be a serious player on the national level.

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    When CNN plays the ad and then brutally critiques it as if she were a Republican, you gotta wonder what's going on in her campaign. She's doing everything she can possibly do to distance herself from Obama, but she's failing miserably at that. Look.......when Mr. Liberal himself Chuck Todd pans your debate points, you gotta know you're in deep kimchee.

I don't care much for Mitch either, but the choice in this one is pretty clear if you look at it with an open mind.

And she just doesn't have command of the issues to be a serious player on the national level.
    That didn't stop the candidate she doesn't know if she voted for from getting elected, twice.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by UKHistory View Post
    Its funny. Down here the opponents of Patrick Murphy (D) have planted campaign signs of Murphy and Obama with the phrase "Murphy working with Obama". They look like pro-Murphy signage.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.