Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: this guy is still MT's Senator

http://www.greatfallstribune.com/sto...gree/17042811/

"The review board's report found the plagiarism "egregious." A review of Walsh's paper by the school's director of communicative arts found little, if any, original language or research and that it was "primarily composed of verbatim liftings from other sources" presented as if they were Walsh's own work."

The guy still used the "PTSD made me do it" excuse. Even though when he first tried it, it was widely considered worse than the original plagiarism and he backed away publicly.

The problem for me is that he has to have the degree to get the rank, and the rank to get the appointment, and the appointment to be the Senator. So he should not be Senator.

http://m.apnews.com/ap/db_6407/conte...&detailindex=0

"Why isn't he resigning?" should be a campaign issue.

Re: this guy is still MT's Senator

I saw where he'd lost his degree, and IMO his rank should be next. Can there be a court martial of a retired soldier to reduce his rank? I presume he has a pension based on it.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

http://m.billingsgazette.com/news/go...ile_touch=true he submitted the paper for two different projects. but he didn't intend to plagiarize...or. he did intend to. but PTSD made him do it. And he's sorry he did it sincerely, but he disagrees that he did it. When he quit the race he did so because he needs to spend time being senator, not because this ten wheel dump full of trouble was happening. All of which is eaten with a spoon by an unquestioning press.

Imagine the media if he were a conservative.

Not that this is a first. Biden is a proven plagiarist, and he's far from the only one to be given a pass on that subject. Bush IIs academics were constantly questioned, b/c after all how smart can you be if you're a conservative?
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    I saw where he'd lost his degree, and IMO his rank should be next. Can there be a court martial of a retired soldier to reduce his rank? I presume he has a pension based on it.
    The answer to this is "YES". If, after an appropriate and thorough investigation, he can ordered back to active duty by either the state of Montana, or by Congress(although in this situation I believe the appropriate authority is the state of Montana), and made to stand before a board of ranking officers in a review for Courts Martial action. here they would determine whether or not his retirement and benefits were gained inappropriately and could be reduced to another rank, or summarily stripped of any and all benefits and rank.
    But I doubt they'll do that, because I believe it has to be called for by the Governor. Not sure who the Governor is in Montana right now, but if he's a Democrat this won't happen.
    MOLON LABE!