Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Back from Disney

Unforgettable

Back from Disney

We got back from Disney yesterday morning after a week of fun, heat, rain, humidity, and way too many Spanish speaking people.
    So glad I have been walking 3 miles a night for the last 2 months and losing 27 pounds before this trip. Our two granddaughters tried to wear us out every day, getting to the park by 8:30 and not leaving until 10"30 at night.
    What a money pit, prices are so inflated but people spend money as fast as they can scan those 'magic band's". I wish I knew how many photographers they have on staff, I had my picture taken more than any cruise I have been on.
    Glad to get back home though, and I did not gain a single pound while there

Back from Disney

They have a machine that scans your wallet when you enter to know how much money you have! I can also attest that 8:30 to 10:30 is a long long day when there with kids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: Back from Disney

Good job not gaining, jazy. I found that I can eat a lot there & not gain much--I think it's the tremendous amount of walking. Plus, bleeding us dry with increased costs, that results in weight loss, too.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Rupp's Runt

I quit trying to keep up with my kids. Mom & I go one way, they go another, and we meet at prearranged places at designated times.
    The kids walk way too fast for my liking. I want to stroll and look around, while they want to practically run from one ride to another. I'm there to enjoy myself, but at a much easier pace for Mom and me.
    It's always too hot and too humid with way too much walking for me to be trying to race around and keep up with legs that are 40 years younger than mine.
    Last edited by suncat05; 10-08-2014 at 08:56 AM. Reason: spelling vorrection
    MOLON LABE!

Unforgettable

We did that one day, told our daughter for her and the family to go one way for several hours. We were always 39 ft behind her, her husband and 2 little ones.
    BE, I weighed to the tenth of a pound what I did the morning I left. Lots from walking, lots from the price of the food, lots from the "quality" of food

QUOTE=suncat05;212768]I quit trying to keep up with my kids. Mom & I go one way, they go another, and we meet at prearranged places at designated times.
    The kids walk way too fast for my liking. I want to stroll and look around, while they want to practically run from one ride to another. I'm there to enjoy myself, but at a much easier pace for Mom and me.
    It's always too hot and too humid with way too much walking for me to be trying to race around and keep up with legs that are 40 years younger than mine.[/QUOTE]

I am proud to say that the house of the mouse has never gotten a dime from me.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.