Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: $36

LOL.

Yes, this is what my car is worth on a trade-in. Got a nice $9 bump because I live here, or else it would've only been worth $27.

ForumRunner_20140920_123429.jpg

Re: $36

Is that with the gas tank full or empty?
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Is that with the gas tank full or empty?
    Lol.

Have you ever heard of a car where the gas put in it is worth more than the car itself?

I suspect a salvage yard will pay more than that if they don't have to haul it in, to be smashed for scrap. They also like the gas tank and oil pan to be as empty as possible
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Hey, I drove it twice this week.I think I'm going to keep it for whenever my 3 and 4 year old cars don't work.

Unforgettable

if it runs I will give you $40, cash

$36

So, with an empty tank the car is considered totaled ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

I just cleaned it out and found more spare change than that. Gotta be totaled now.

I've sold rusted toy cars for more than that. It's worth more as scrap than that too.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Scrap autos are around $350 per ton right now.

Car drives fine. I'm going to keep it as a spare car, at least for awhile, and drive it once or twice a month. Plus I'm going to use it as a training car for my 15-year old daughter. The car weighs in excess of 4,100 pounds. It's a tank. You hit buildings, and buildings fall over.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Car drives fine. I'm going to keep it as a spare car, at least for awhile, and drive it once or twice a month. Plus I'm going to use it as a training car for my 15-year old daughter. The car weighs in excess of 4,100 pounds. It's a tank. You hit buildings, and buildings fall over.
    Ah, the Chuck Norris of cars.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Darrell's car doesn't drive places. it sits in the driveway and places come to it.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.