Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

ESPN's 3 Best Guards In 2015 Class Are Newman, Briscoe, Blakeney. UK MAY Get 2 Of 3

It is funny.... I was about to post this and I read over on CI that TJ Walker thinks the Cats will sign 2 of the
    3. The Cats may lead for all 3 right now but I cannot imagine that working out:

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/ba...s/_/order/true

Darryl

Re: ESPN's 3 Best Guards In 2015 Class Are Newman, Briscoe, Blakeney. UK MAY 2 Of The

Between the platoon system and the combine Cal has raised the bar even further.

Fiddlin' Five

Re: ESPN's 3 Best Guards In 2015 Class Are Newman, Briscoe, Blakeney. UK MAY 2 Of The

Aren't we glad Luke Kennard went to dUKe?

Re: ESPN's 3 Best Guards In 2015 Class Are Newman, Briscoe, Blakeney. UK MAY Get 2 Of

I think he ends up at mizzou or lsu..let's be honest here, I read a lot of upset guys here about brown and Adidas and that we hate it for the kids.. Now listen I hate ul more than anybody, but I feel bad for the kid if he truly wanted to play at ul and the shoe folks got in his ear. In saying this, I'm probably going to laugh really hard of he does visit uk and commit

Re: ESPN's 3 Best Guards In 2015 Class Are Newman, Briscoe, Blakeney. UK MAY Get 2 Of

We will get only 1 imo

If Blakeney thought UL was the best place for
    him he needed better guidance no matter who he
    got it from.
    Rick would have killed his NBA dreams!
    Big Blue Mist Will Consume You

Quote Originally Posted by anderwt View Post
    I think he ends up at mizzou or lsu..let's be honest here, I read a lot of upset guys here about brown and Adidas and that we hate it for the kids.. Now listen I hate ul more than anybody, but I feel bad for the kid if he truly wanted to play at ul and the shoe folks got in his ear. In saying this, I'm probably going to laugh really hard of he does visit uk and commit

I also feel bad for the kid if he truly wanted to play at UofL and isn't allowed to by others in his circle. But mostly because anyone who's that misguided has a lot of hurdles to overcome!

Oregon is just a filler school to make it look good. When Oregon is mentioned you know the list was concocted by Nike people. Missouri? Nah they have no chance. Now LSU... they have a shot. If they hadn't landed the Aussie, then I'd say no shot but when you look at what they have and will have by next season, I think that can be lure. Of course UL will have a shot too... you can't count UL out of this because they point and scream at UK as the cheaters but like everyone who does that, its to keep prying eyes away from what they are doing.

Papa Johns aint so innocent himself.