Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Wiggins will not be at Madness

7 Time Ky Sportswriter
    of the Year

Wiggins will not be at Madness

Saw it here first and see how long it takes to get out everywhere else with no credit here
    But Wiggins is going home to Canada rather than coming to Big Blue Madness. Long weekend for Huntington Prep and Canadian players are all apparently taking advantage to go home. will also be chance for wiggins to talk with parents about 2013 or 2014 recruiting class

Re: Wiggins will not be at Madness

Thanks. That explains the trip to Huntington today. I hope to goodness that when he returns to the good ole USofA the decision about 13 or 14 will be revealed to us all.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

You know, As bad as I would like for the kid to be at MM, I'm happy for him to have some time at home with his parents and maybe catch his breath.

Quote Originally Posted by blue2ksr View Post
    You know, As bad as I would like for the kid to be at MM, I'm happy for him to have some time at home with his parents and maybe catch his breath.
    Yep, and get the the 13/14 decision figured out for their sakes and even ours.

Starting to see it elsewhere now.

Had a good 5-day head start on this one, Larry.