Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Big Blue Bahamas, Game Two Game Contest: Kentucky v Champagne Chalons-Reims

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory. If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known with a -- [minus sign], or something else.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

3. Predict the Kentucky player who will have the most assists without a turnover, and how many assists he will have.

TB: Number of made 3-pointers for Kentucky

Good luck!

Big Blue Bahamas KSR Game Contest Summer Hall of Fame

1. Kentucky v. Puerto Rico - Blueboss
    2. Kentucky v. Champagne Chalons-Reims - TBD

Re: Big Blue Bahamas, Game Two Game Contest: Kentucky v Champagne Chalons-Reims

I predict the French will surrender!

1.UK by 10

2. Pepe LePew... Aaron w/18

3. Booker with 3

TB: 5 treys
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

I'll go next.

1. UK + 4. This one might be a struggle. We'll see. One of them (at least) we'll struggle with, or lose.

2. Will Aaron Harrison be our leading scorer this year? Maybe. Will he do it every game? No. So I'll guess we'll have another one, and I'll go with brother Andrew tomorrow, and 17 points. (The numbers would be larger, but Calipari is living up to his word of playing the 10-man roster in platoons.

3. Going to be a special day for Tyler Ulis tomorrow, as he'll drop six dimes without a turnover.

TB: I hope this happens--7. Would like to see UK do this occasionally to keep the defense honest.

Good luck!

UK +5
    Aaron Harrison, 20 pts.
    Karl Towns, 3

TB: 6

UK by 3

Booker with 14 pts

Towns 3 assists

UK by 8
    Aaron Harrison, 22
    Aaron Harrison, 3
    TB: 3

OK, let's get it graded and get Game 3 up and running.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I predict the French will surrender!

1.UK by 10
    Only double digit prediction, Cats squeezed the French mustard by 23, point to Doc.

# 2 will be hard all year, I think, as Karl-Anthony Towns grabbed high scoring honors with 19. This could be many different people during the year.

Nobody selected KAT, so no point here.

Quote Originally Posted by Thedonnie123 View Post
    Karl Towns, 3
    Quote Originally Posted by uk-4-the-win View Post

Towns 3 assists
    Wow--I had no idea that anybody would get this right, and two people did, nailing both the player, and the correct number of assists without a turnover. Very well done; KSRians operating in midseason form there.

One KSR point for each.

Three-way tie goes to the tiebreaker. Cats did a little better with treys today, hitting 5 of them (only 35.7%, but acceptable).

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    TB: 5 treys
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedonnie123 View Post

TB: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by uk-4-the-win View Post

Well, uk-4-the-win didn't have a tiebreaker selected, and Thedonnie123 had a good pick of 6, but not as good as Doc nailing it on the nose with 5.

Nicely done, Doc--warming up before you hit the Bahamas, huh? You can collect your winnings from thedonnie123 and uk-4-the-win, as the runner-ups. Blueboss must've been on the all-expense paid trip furnished by yesterday's runner-up, CitizenBBN, which would explain his absence from the game today.