Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Big Blue Bahamas Warmup - Summer KSR Game Contest: UK v Puerto Rico

Big Blue Bahamas Warmup - Summer KSR Game Contest: UK v Puerto Rico

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory. If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known with a -- [minus sign], or something else.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

3. Predict the Kentucky player who will make the first 3-pointer in the game, and when it will occur.

TB: Number of minutes the player who has the 10th most minutes in the game for Kentucky will play (don't need the player's name, just the number).

Good luck!

Re: Big Blue Bahamas Warmup - Summer KSR Game Contest: UK v Puerto Rico

I am totally clueless on how UK will truly match up with these teams, which I believe will be formidable. So this is really a huge guess. But here goes my shot.

1. Kentucky + 3 (UK wins by 3)

2. Aaron Harrison, 19 (very well could be a Puerto Rico player--might be a smart move to examine their lineup)

3. Aaron Harrison, 15:18 to play, first half (they are playing two halves of basketball, right? If not, then after 4:42 of game play)

TB: 14 minutes

Ky by 6
    Poythress. 17
    Towns, 14:24 left in 1st half
    Tb: 9

Big Blue Bahamas Warmup - Summer KSR Game Contest: UK v Puerto Rico

1) Cats by 11

2) Aa Harrison 18

3) Aa Harrison 18:30

TB) 8:00
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

1) UK by 12

2) Was going to pick Aaron, but to buck the trend I'll go with Dakari, 14 pts

3) Sticking with Aaron here, 17:00 mark

TB) 4 mins
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

UK by 7

D JOHNSON 17

Andrew H. 16:00 first half

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    1) UK by 12
    First Bahamas Point to CBBN. Gotta go to Atlantis to collect. Ask for "Doc."

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post

2) Aa Harrison 18
    Here's the 2nd point, missing by just 3. Nice.

No 3rd point, as Booker nailed the first 3, and nobody got it.

Will need a tiebreaker between CitizenBBN and Blueboss.

10th player was Derek Willis, who got 16:22 of PT today.

Blueboss had more faith in Cal playing everybody than CitizenBBN, and his 8 minutes was closer to the 16+ than CitizenBBN's 4.

Congrats, Blueboss!

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    No 3rd point, as Booker nailed the first 3, and nobody got it.

Will need a tiebreaker between CitizenBBN and Blueboss.
    I was trying to get on here to say to change mine to Booker once I found out he was starting. lol. Could have been about as close to say we went 0-fer, we were a little amped today, put them all off the back of the rim.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Do I win an all expense paid trip for the remaining 5 games???
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Do I win an all expense paid trip for the remaining 5 games???
    Yes. From the runner-up. Have to collect directly from CitizenBBN. Good luck.

He must not have got the memo, I haven't heard from him...yet