Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: New U K-ave pictures

New U K-ave pictures

Been working on my own little space, my man cave, or as I call it my U K-ave. Just had the graphics folks leave.

Got the theater seating with the 60 inch LCD / HD which doubles as my computer monitor. Surround sound, mini bar, 300 watt bass amp and a Mexican rasslin mask. Now just got to move all my UK stuff in. Yep, I'm the UK fan the Feinstein was talking about
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: New U K-ave pictures

Oh Doc, nice basses, but Red?
    Ruins the whole Feng Shui of the room.
    I didn't notice a 5 string; you a purist or just haven't gotten around to trying one yet?
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

No five string. The red one is my newest. Its an American Fender P-bass. My next one will be a Rickenbacker 4003. One that you can't see is an old Dean that I'm going to get shrink wrapped with a UK motif
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

The graphics are actually from the car folks. I'm sure you have seen the car and van wraps that they do nowdays. I know a lady who does them and we decided to do some stuff. I'm going to have her do the guitar above. Also going to have her "wrap" my mini frig -- thinking about doing it in a 2012 National Championship poster. Also window treatments, perhaps the photos of the New Orleans score boards after the UK/UL game on one and the UK/KS game on the other. Lots of crazy ideas

Just giggin' you a bit Doc, the room looks awesome.
    And, I love the basses. You can't go wrong with a Fender P and then see what you can do to it.
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.