Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CBS BB Guy Rothstein Observes UK Practice...One Might Say He Was Very Impressed

Re: CBS BB Guy Rothstein Observes UK Practice...One Might Say He Was Very Impressed

My gut tells the that the players we are building into something greater than they will be this coming year are Towns and Lee. I think Towns needs some time to physically mature to catch up to the college game and get his feet under him. I think Lee needs more time as well to learn the game and get some mass. I think both players will be great for us in flashes, and Lee will stick around and come into his own next year with more chances to play. I think Towns is all world in the skill department and within 5 years will be awesome in the league.
    Go Cats!

Recruit

Re: CBS BB Guy Rothstein Observes UK Practice...One Might Say He Was Very Impressed

Where does WCS fit in on the team? Will he be a starter or will he come off of the bench?

I think a lot depends on his recovery. The more delayed it is (and it may be more delayed than we think), the more likely he comes off the bench when the season starts, and Cal decides to keep things as they are.