Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Pipedream? Twins Return For THIRD Season At UK? Ford Has Andrew #28, Aaron 2nd Round

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Pipedream? Twins Return For THIRD Season At UK? Ford Has Andrew #28, Aaron 2nd Round

Darryl

Re: Pipedream? Twins Return For THIRD Season At UK? Ford Has Andrew #28, Aaron 2nd Ro

I want number 9 in the rafters..their stock is going up next year

Re: Pipedream? Twins Return For THIRD Season At UK? Ford Has Andrew #28, Aaron 2nd Ro

Interesting to me that we have #3, #12 and #28. Meanwhile, Duke and Kansas both have 3 in the top 20.

Yet we're going to be perceived as the overwhelming favorite and they'll be licking their chops to slam Cal if we don't win a title.

Don't get me wrong, I think we SHOULD be preseason #1, and I wouldn't trade teams with anyone. But it's very difficult to win a title any year, and this year is going to be loaded with good teams.

Fab Five

If it's too early to get upset about which "guru" has which 17 year old trending to which school (and IMHO it is), it's WAY too early to start thinking about which UK player will go where in next year's draft. I doubt Cal has even thought about it yet.

Republicans and Democrats in complete political harmony is a little more realistic.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

4d predicting draft slots a year in advance? What a freaking joke.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Dan, it's Chad Ford; not Pat Forde.

Darryl

Chad is pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Darryl View Post
    Dan, it's Chad Ford; not Pat Forde.

Darryl
    Chad Ford's predictions this far from the draft are meaningless.

That makes a bit of a difference, but it is still a freakin joke from my point of view to be ranking players for the draft before they play the 15 season.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Is it any different than recruiting services ranking high school players so early?mit's just the way of deports these days ( and I get the impression that people read stuff like this very much)

That makes a bit of a
    difference, but it is still a freakin joke from my point of view to be ranking players for the draft before they play the 15 season.

I think both these guys are going to have All-world seasons.

That makes a bit of a difference, but it is still a freakin joke from my point of view to be ranking players for the draft before they play the 15 season.
    Well, it is Ford's job to generate articles about the NBA, draft, etc. I assume his bosses expect some production on a regular basis
    and he had this as a very good, informative article. My advice to you or anyone that doesn't find it interesting...ignore it. I found
    it interesting and posted it.

Darryl

Rupp's Runt

I'm probably in the minority here, but I could see the twins coming back. Not based on lack of skill either. I just think they will go when they know they are ready for the league. I'm not saying they will be back, I just won't be surprised if they are.

I think they will always fall in that late first early second round unless they get much stronger when they mature. Their games arent flashy just steady which suits college more than the league. I think they jump regardless and a title will gain them spots.
    Go Cats!

Well, it is Ford's job to generate articles about the NBA, draft, etc. I assume his bosses expect some production on a regular basis
    and he had this as a very good, informative article. My advice to you or anyone that doesn't find it interesting...ignore it. I found
    it interesting and posted it.

Darryl
    Love having things like this to discuss Darryl. Any jabs are pointed at the writer and not the messenger

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    Love having things like this to discuss Darryl. Any jabs are pointed at the writer and not the messenger
    I appreciate your response, but I don't necessarily agree with the premise.

Darryl

I appreciate your response, but I don't necessarily agree with the premise.

Darryl
    I can't speak for everyone of course, but I can assure you I appreciate such contributions.

And overall, I prefer disagreement to lack of any discussion.
    I could never afford higher education back in the day, so I place a lot of value on, and make and effort to accept, people being politely contentious.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    I can't speak for everyone of course, but I can assure you I appreciate such contributions.

And overall, I prefer disagreement to lack of any discussion.
    I could never afford higher education back in the day, so I place a lot of value on, and make and effort to accept, people being politely contentious.
    No you don't.

Yours Truly,
    Mother Theresa

Seriously, good post king.

To Darryl...

I love the vast info you post, even if it is more about "ifs, whats?, or maybes" in terms of specific topic at times. There are threads I don't click on, perhaps relating to something I'm tired of reading about or something I just don't get into, but the thought never enters my mind that YOU are in any way "at fault" for posting info just because it is not MY cup of tea.

In other words, I hope you never hold back from posting what interests you because 99 times out of 100 it interests me enough to satisfy my curiosity so I DO click and I DO appreciate it ALWAYS. Sometimes I post very fast and, even when I think I have edited to HOW I want to "say things", I can totally miss how a statement might come off "wrong" or not as I intended. I am sure I am not alone in that regard. Thing is, you start so many great conversations here that, perhaps inevitably, your grill's gonna get a few dents in it from time to time. Never know when a tire might kick up some rocks, but I can't imagine most folks here don't appreciate how MUCH you start, motivate, and KEEP conversations going here.

Keep bringin' the knowledge, my man, and we'll keep appreciatin' it.

Quote Originally Posted by Krank View Post

No you don't.

Yours Truly,
    Mother Theresa

Seriously, good post king.

To Darryl...

I love the vast info you post, even if it is more about "ifs, whats?, or maybes" in terms of specific topic at times. There are threads I don't click on, perhaps relating to something I'm tired of reading about or something I just don't get into, but the thought never enters my mind that YOU are in any way "at fault" for posting info just because it is not MY cup of tea.

In other words, I hope you never hold back from posting what interests you because 99 times out of 100 it interests me enough to satisfy my curiosity so I DO click and I DO appreciate it ALWAYS. Sometimes I post very fast and, even when I think I have edited to HOW I want to "say things", I can totally miss how a statement might come off "wrong" or not as I intended. I am sure I am not alone in that regard. Thing is, you start so many great conversations here that, perhaps inevitably, your grill's gonna get a few dents in it from time to time. Never know when a tire might kick up some rocks, but I can't imagine most folks here don't appreciate how MUCH you start, motivate, and KEEP conversations going here.

Keep bringin' the knowledge, my man, and we'll keep appreciatin' it.
    Ditto. Darryl brings the heat, man.

Plus, I think he's right here. Chad Ford doesn't nail them all. Nor does Evan Daniels. But, by and large, they're better than we are, and reliable as a base platform.

Good stuff, brother Darryl! I've been distracted by Dish girls and SEC football this week (Terry Blue, this week has been for you, my friend), but I have not missed any of the outstanding threads Darryl has had about basketball, either. Great stuff.

If the two and through kicks in with the H.S. Class of 2015 kids who aren't forecast as high first round picks would elevate their draft status by waiting o. The 2016 draft.