Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Four UK historic football victories to be televised by SEC Network August 21

Set your DVRs.

2007 LSU at Kentucky (UK 43, LSU 37) – Thurs. 8/21 (1 a.m. ET)
    2010 South Carolina at Kentucky (UK 31, SC 28) – Thurs. 8/21 (3 a.m. ET)
    2009 Kentucky at Georgia (UK 34, UGA 27) – Thurs. 8/21 (5:30 a.m. ET)
    2007 Louisville at Kentucky (UK 40, UL 34) – Thurs. 8/21 (12 p.m. ET)

Re: Four UK historic football victories to be televised by SEC Network August 21

Also, if you want to relive the agony, you can see UK lose to Tennessee.

2007 Tennessee at Kentucky (TENN 54, UK 52) – Wed. 8/20 (12 p.m. ET)

Surprisingly, no "Bluegrass Miracle" or 7-OT game in the list. Neither hurt my feelings.

I have this on my calendar. Do you?

Re: Four UK historic football victories to be televised by SEC Network August 21

I was present at 3 of the 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaCat View Post
    You need to go to a lot more games!

The SECN is kicking it off strong, they'll beat half the channels on TV before they broadcast their first live football game.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Bombino

I am excited as hell for this. I think it will make getting UK games so much easier for those of us not in KY.

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaCat View Post
    I was present at the most recent one. 2010 vs USCjr. Thought after that game that Joker was the man for the job and we were on the verge of something monumental. I was half right. We were on the verge of a monumental collapse.

Still it felt great to finally win one against Spurrier.

3 of 4 for me. IN Iraq for the UK UGA game

I wish they'd show some of these games....among the best in my lifetime
    Clemson 07
    Ga 77
    lsu77
    Penn st 76
    Bama 97

Rupp's Runt

The '76 & '77 teams are the best teams I ever remember at Kentucky. I don't care what anyone says, Fran Curci was a good coach and got some good talent to come to the Bluegrass State. That '77 team that went undefeated in the SEC and only lost to Baylor is the best team I ever remember at Kentucky. Too bad we were on NCAA probation and not eligible for the SEC crown or a bowl game that season.
    MOLON LABE!

Fab Five

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    The '76 & '77 teams are the best teams I ever remember at Kentucky. I don't care what anyone says, Fran Curci was a good coach and got some good talent to come to the Bluegrass State. That '77 team that went undefeated in the SEC and only lost to Baylor is the best team I ever remember at Kentucky. Too bad we were on NCAA probation and not eligible for the SEC crown or a bowl game that season.
    Fran was the MAN! Best coach during the time I have watched the Cats. I loved that Houston Veer offense he ran. Fanuzzi looked as though he was out of control most of the time, but is sure was a winning offense. Derrick Ramsey remains one of my Top 5 favorite QBs of all time at UK.