Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Malik Monk Says "Calipari Wants Me Real Bad"...Well, So Do All Of Us Here

Re: Malik Monk Says "Calipari Wants Me Real Bad"...Well, So Do All Of Us Here

So commit.

"He has to make a decision that's best for him," he said. "The decision is his. Wherever he goes and wherever he feels comfortable, I'm going to be behind him 100 percent."

If he really means that and holds true to his word, if the family does not need a payday before he commits, UK has a better than even fighting chance at Monk vs the field.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Hear that rumbling off in the distance? That's the big blue train heading your way...jump on young man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Just 16 years old.

Darryl

Quote Originally Posted by Darryl View Post
    Just 16 years old.

Darryl
    "When I was your age I was carrying an M-16, and you sit here all day with that electric TWANGER? What do you want to do with your life??????!!!!!!"

(paraphrased from the source, I compressed it, bonus for knowing this reference)
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Mr Turgeson

Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Mr Turgeson

Excellent choice but not the one that went off in my head when I read Darryl's post. Absolutely the right era.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Mark Metcalf
    seeya
    dan

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    "When I was your age I was carrying an M-16, and you sit here all day with that electric TWANGER? What do you want to do with your life??????!!!!!!"

(paraphrased from the source, I compressed it, bonus for knowing this reference)
    Twisted Sister.

Quote Originally Posted by Krank View Post
    Twisted Sister.
    Our resident expert of film and entertainment nailed it.

It just made me think of that dad scene for some reason. Sorry for the hijack into the inner vacuum of my mind, we now return you to relevant discussion of UK sports...

Do you know who Mark Metcalf is?

I do not know if Twisted Sister popularized the quote first or 2nd
    seeya
    dan