Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Another Malaysian airliner crashes!

Rupp's Runt

Another Malaysian airliner crashes!

I was just in the Judge's assistant's office, and she has her TV on as usual. A special report comes saying that Malaysian Flight 17 has crashed on the Ukraine-Russian border in the area where there has been some armed combat.
    There was almost 300 people on the plane, including the crew.

I think I'll not be flying with Malaysian Air anytime soon.
    MOLON LABE!

Unforgettable

Re: Another Malaysian airliner crashes!

They think it was shot down, if it was they need to send in the army and wipe out those russian terrorists.

Shot down.

Has to be one of the great tragic coincidences of all time, as this most likely was shot down by the Russians and was definitely mistaken for a Ukrainian plane by ill trained trigger happy troops and wasn't targeted b/c it was Malaysian. The odds of losing a plane at sea THEN losing one to being accidentally shot down in a war zone are astronomical.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Another Malaysian airliner crashes!

However it was a poor poor flight plan. Most airline have elected to fly around that airspace and the FAA has directed that Americian carriers do not fly through Ukrainian air

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    However it was a poor poor flight plan. Most airline have elected to fly around that airspace and the FAA has directed that Americian carriers do not fly through Ukrainian air

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No doubt about that, and if they chose to fly there when others were avoiding it we go from coincidence to bad luck combined with lots of stupidity.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Recruit

Vladimir Putin is actually behind this either directly or indirectly. He is arming the Russian seperatists in eastern Ukraine with the most sophisticated weapons that Russia has including the SAM missiles. I think the Russian rebels thought it was a Ukrainian government plane but it wasn't and a lot of innocent people lost their lives. I think Putin won't be satisfied until he invades and annexes the eastern Ukraine just like he did the Crimea.