Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Did you have any of these toys growing up?

Re: Did you have any of these toys growing up?

I'm having internet connection issue at work so pages don't load well so I get some text but no images. What the heck??

"Minstrel Make-Up"

I misread it as Menstral make up and about had a cow.

I did have the M-16 machine gun though.
    Last edited by Doc; 07-14-2014 at 04:13 PM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

No sir I did not.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Who knew Coach Clappy was way behind his time

http://d2xkgi1p28g9gr.cloudfront.net...0000000000.jpg
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

No GI Joe?

Is there some issue with the M-16 toy gun? I had one, had a trunk full of toy guns, everyone did. Mine were stolen by construction workers many years ago but I had one. Guess they'd be really freaked to know I had real ones at the same time I had that one. lol.

Can you really not buy a toy M-16 these days? Have they seen Call of Duty and Doom and Halo? I'm sure you can, I know they sell lots of airsoft ones. So it is in fact "still marketed today" isn't it?

I didn't have the PEZ gun but wish I had. They're right about that monkey though, that thing is just too creepy to be legal.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Gosh. I had the smoking characters, the M16, the Pez shooter, and even the musical chimp. We were kings of the crap toys.

Loved the M16. That was the best toy gun ever.

Oh, you mean the TOY gun? No, but a friend had one. It was cool.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

They still sell guns but most are colored in such a way as to not look like a real firearm.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Is there some issue with the M-16 toy gun? I had one, had a trunk full of toy guns, everyone did. Mine were stolen by construction workers many years ago but I had one. Guess they'd be really freaked to know I had real ones at the same time I had that one. lol.

Can you really not buy a toy M-16 these days? Have they seen Call of Duty and Doom and Halo? I'm sure you can, I know they sell lots of airsoft ones. So it is in fact "still marketed today" isn't it?

I didn't have the PEZ gun but wish I had. They're right about that monkey though, that thing is just too creepy to be legal.