Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: T minus 12 hours....

T minus 12 hours....

One more night here at The Big Brown Plane Facility and I'm on my way back down to sunny PCB, FL!!!! I can almost smell the ocean air, and taste some fresh seafood!!!
    "It's a mere moment in a man's life between an All-Star Game and an Old-Timers Game." - Vin Scully

Jealous! Have a great time, and be safe. Lot of traffic and accidents on your route South.

T minus 12 hours....

I hope your vacation lasts as seemingly as long as the week prior to your departure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: T minus 12 hours....

Have fun. Ive not been to Panama City in year but then its not much of a change from where I live, at least climate wise. Good timing on your part as the storm dragged a lot of the weather out with it so hopefully you will have nothing but sunshine
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Rupp's Runt

Re: T minus 12 hours....

Enjoy! Very nice area!
    MOLON LABE!