Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Fitbit Users -join Fitbit group, "Kentucky Fans and Kentucky Sports Report Peeps"

Fitbit Users -join Fitbit group, "Kentucky Fans and Kentucky Sports Report Peeps"

Hey, even when we don't have time to post our steps for the day, or our activities, Fitbit will do it for us.

I wanted to invite you to join a group on Fitbit called Kentucky Fans (and Kentucky Sports Report Peeps).

It has discussions and fitness leader boards so that we can help each other get more active and healthy.

https://www.fitbit.com/group/22N6JT

I'm awfully lonely in there by myself. Come put some peer pressure on me.
    Last edited by Darrell KSR; 06-25-2014 at 06:40 PM.

Re: Fitbit Users -join Fitbit group, "Kentucky Fans and Kentucky Sports Report Peeps"

I'm in. Sorry Darrell, I'm a bit ahead of ya!

Lol. I don't mind, I just like the peer group pressure. Thanks for joining!

Hey, I'm still walking around my neighborhood. Maybe I will catch you.

Re: Fitbit Users -join Fitbit group, "Kentucky Fans and Kentucky Sports Report Peeps"

Is "Ash" Ashland or Ashville or neither???
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Ashland, lived here all my life!

I was thinking if it was Ashville humping around downtown up and down all those hills would burn some serious calories, but probably close to the same in Ashland as well. Not a lot of flat land in those parts.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire