Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: How fast do you type on your phone?

How fast do you type on your phone?

Check out the Google Play app, "Typist" if you want to see how many words per minute you type on your phone.

I tried it three times.

First time, blind as fast as I could, with a swiping technique. 77% character accuracy, but 39 errors, 37 words, for a 0 wpm score.

So I switched to thumb typing with word guessing that SwiftKey does. This time 30 wpm, 0 errors. I get slowed down when they throw in punctuation, especially the semicolon.

So I tried swiping technique once more, but this time corrected errors as I proceeded.

30 wpm, 0 errors.

I will be honest, I think I do it quickly with no pressure, but the timed test kinda got to me. I'm OK even with 30 on a phone, though. I don't like to do lengthy writing with it, but not unusual for me to go several paragraphs long.

Should that be theTypist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Should that be if so then 15 words per min with 4 typos on my second try

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Rupp's Runt

Re: How fast do you type on your phone?

I use a stylus. I am too ham-fisted with my nubby fingers to type on a very small phone.
    MOLON LABE!

Re: How fast do you type on your phone?

Isd o pereyyt daren ddooasdsahjt EROI8OBUTH TAaccoauracy si not theh nenst... 3 1/2 seconds gotta b a record rite?
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.