Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Unforgettable

Re: Exercise/Walking/Steps Thread - Peer Pressure Posting

I am doing 3 miles a might, z4 big hills, 5 nights a week. Lost 16# this month

Quote Originally Posted by jazyd View Post
    I am doing 3 miles a might, z4 big hills, 5 nights a week. Lost 16# this month
    WOW, what a great, great month. Super work. Inspiring.

I was at the gym at 2:15 a.m. this morning. Long story that involves my plumbing backing up, me cleaning up, and not wanting to take a shower at home while the plumbing was backed up. Times like that, the 24-hour Mon-Fri gym was a bargain. Ran 2 miles on the treadmill at a 4.5mph clip (for the runners, they laugh, but for me, that's a really decent jogging pace), then a quick shower that didn't dump into my lines.

Unforgettable

Still 3 miles a night for 5 nights a week,but changed routine and added a 5th hill. Hit a plateau on weight loss at 18# now. Had 2 large meals since Labor Day that didnt help

Good work, jazy. Plateaus come and go, but continuing your activity will help get through them.

Frankly, I've been lazy and haven't walked since last Thursday (cut the grass behind a push mower--about an hour's worth). I need to get back with it. Weather starts getting a lot cooler starting tomorrow here in Louisville. This is my favorite time of year to be outside, so no excuses.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Quote Originally Posted by jazyd View Post
    Still 3 miles a night for 5 nights a week,but changed routine and added a 5th hill. Hit a plateau on weight loss at 18# now. Had 2 large meals since Labor Day that didnt help
    I have stopped walking and exercising and eaten like a pig, and gained weight. Not many excuses, but I've had an injured son and my gym time has been solely working with him, work has been a killer and I'm falling asleep in a chair at 8 pm these days because I'm so tired.

I will correct the offensive behavior, but for now, it stinks.

Unforgettable

easy to do, still eat the same things, just smaller portions. I had a tooth pulled yesterday and was on a soft diet for yesterday, my excuse to eat ice cream. But I still walked 2 miles to try to offset it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    I have stopped walking and exercising and eaten like a pig, and gained weight. Not many excuses, but I've had an injured son and my gym time has been solely working with him, work has been a killer and I'm falling asleep in a chair at 8 pm these days because I'm so tired.

I will correct the offensive behavior, but for now, it stinks.

I should post my steps the last month, but it rarely broke 5k.

The big thing with me is personal accountability. If I record what I eat - like I'm doing today - I don't just grab cookies or whatever. I've done a ton of that lately.