Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Google Now Reminders question

Does anyone know who uses Google now if I can easily delete the past reminders? All I can find is a way to do it individually, & I am scrolling down and it takes forever to do. Is there a way to delete multiple past reminders or do them in bulk in some way?

Re: Google Now Reminders question

Have you tried using the shift or the control keys?

I do not use google now, but those keys come "can" in handy a lot when deleting lists in bulk. They do not always work depending on the software, but when they do, I love it
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Have you tried using the shift or the control keys?

I do not use google now, but those keys come "can" in handy a lot when deleting lists in bulk. They do not always work depending on the software, but when they do, I love it
    Dumb question, but can you access Google Now on the computer? Probably can, but I am using it solely with my phone. Maybe the same thing would work with it?

Re: Google Now Reminders question

I looked at the google now web pages, and it can be set up on a laptop or even a desktop, but that device must be running android or Ios. I have no clue what feature set either of those have for use of the shift key
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.