Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6 wins and a bowl bid?

Re: 6 wins and a bowl bid?d

I won't make any predictions on the season. There are things to be excited about and certainly many to be worried about. This team needs to learn how to win and that will take leadership. In football that starts with the QB which has to be improved in a big way. I think it will be a season with some fun games to watch.

Re: 6 wins and a bowl bid?d

Quote Originally Posted by Kacat View Post
    I won't make any predictions on the season. There are things to be excited about and certainly many to be worried about. This team needs to learn how to win and that will take leadership. In football that starts with the QB which has to be improved in a big way. I think it will be a season with some fun games to watch.
    That's the culture of change that Mark Stoops has mentioned, and you guys could not be more right. It's beyond Jimmie's and Joe's, and X's and O's.

Plenty of reason to be optimistic about UK's future, both long-term and even this year. But there's learning to do before we get too excited. Maybe it happens now. Why not?