Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Fab Five

Those Guys At The NCAA Sure Are A Swell Bunch of Fellas!!!

NCAA agrees not to penalize any players who receive a payout from the EA Sporst lawsuit.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/st...lawsuit-payout

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Re: Those Guys At The NCAA Sure Are A Swell Bunch of Fellas!!!

The NCAA is about as obnoxious as they come. That is almost laughable if it was not so sad.

Rupp's Runt

Wow! Emmert must be getting soft in his old age.
    MOLON LABE!

Super Kitten

the governing body complained the athletes' lawyers would be the biggest winner because they'll collect $15 million.

Agree with I think a Jay Bilas tweet from yesterday, the above comment is so tone deaf it is not even funny. I mean at some point are they going to get rid of the moron who proofs their releases and comments in this case and other cases, because they seem very, very, very, very self-righteous and totally un-self aware...
    Its FOOTBALL time in the Bluegrass...and some basketball talk!!!!

Those Guys At The NCAA Sure Are A Swell Bunch of Fellas!!!

If I was receiving money from the EA Sports law suit my response to Emmert would be "Go ahead I dare you"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by MTcatfan View Post
    the governing body complained the athletes' lawyers would be the biggest winner because they'll collect $15 million.

Agree with I think a Jay Bilas tweet from yesterday, the above comment is so tone deaf it is not even funny. I mean at some point are they going to get rid of the moron who proofs their releases and comments in this case and other cases, because they seem very, very, very, very self-righteous and totally un-self aware...
    It's what happens when you exist in an echo chambers.

Same thing goes on inside the DC beltway.