Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Anybody ever use "TRIPADVISOR"?

Anybody ever use "TRIPADVISOR"?

Per another thread, I'm doing some vacation planning and found some stuff on line. Found an intriguing apartment for a week rental in downtown Paris for the Xmas week thru trip advisor. Never done the apartment rental thing but since we got three people going, its hard finding a hotel room for 3 in Europe, I thought I give it a try. Low and behold I came across several real good deals on Tripadvisor but never used that site before. Has anybody ever used them and how was it?
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: Anybody ever use "TRIPADVISOR"?

Wish I could help, but I have never used that service.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

I used their reviews a lot when I was traveling a lot and it was great, haven't used them for any bookings though. I don't think they had any of that back then, but the reviews were excellent for both food and lodging. Got me out of a bad stay in Monterey Bay among others.

As for a place in Paris just stay at my place Doc, it's like a 15 minute drive.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Unforgettable

same as BBN, used for reviews but that is it.

Anybody ever use "TRIPADVISOR"?

There were 4 we were interested in, all by same agent, same price. The listed price (as low as) was 1/2 the holiday season price (lol) but still reasonably good. Only one had a review and it was positive so will book tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.