Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Uh-oh just entered AL

Uh-oh just entered AL

I'm officially in Alabamy . Huntsville dead ahead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Uh-oh just entered AL

Jim-n-Nicks BBQ...PDG
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Wave at everyone when you go thru B'Ham
    Last edited by dan_bgblue; 05-09-2014 at 08:48 PM.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Uh-oh just entered AL

I'm heading into B-Ham in the next thirty minutes .... I'll honk

Uh-oh just entered AL

Did you B-Ham boys hear me rolling through? Oh, by the way thanks for the rain

I'll be honest--I was awake at 7:30, but asleep at 8:11. Slept til almost 10 today. To say I was exhausted is an understatement.

Almost went to Huntsville today with my son and daughter to watch a couple of high school soccer games. Know several of the girls that played in a state championship game at 10 a.m. at another school; and my daughter's high school was playing in the girl's and boy's state title games at noon and 3 p.m.

Hope your trip through Dixie is a good one.