Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

7-1 Doral Moore (2015) Focusing On 5 Teams (247 Crystal Ball Thinks UK 100%)

This is THE big man I want.

https://twitter.com/hoopseen/status/462658467015454720

Darryl

Fiddlin' Five

Re: 7-1 Doral Moore (2015) Focusing On 5 Teams (247 Crystal Ball Thinks UK 100%)

Darryl, can you share more of why you are so desirous of his being the one…..who are the other contenders for "bigs" in his class?

Thanks

Re: 7-1 Doral Moore (2015) Focusing On 5 Teams (247 Crystal Ball Thinks UK 100%)

Sounds like we may get two Georgia kids in Moore and Jaylen Brown

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by anderwt View Post
    Sounds like we may get two Georgia kids in Moore and Jaylen Brown
    It is funny how we stressed over losing Kennard, a SG/WF and may end up with Jaylen Brown (who I feel is MUCH
    better). Brown will be as good as Stanley Johnson and may end up top 5 in the class.

Some think Brown may make a decision by the end of the summer.

Darryl

I lost NO sleep over kennard...

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Losing Kennard, especially the timing, was rough because Luke is a highly touted kid with UK ties in a part of the country that roots for UK.

I point out the timing because UK really was struggling before the Wichita State game and the concern of one and doners was pretty high.