Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Bring it

Bring it

Who's next?

Re: Bring it

They were really cool about the announcement. Gonna be fun to watch them for a year
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by chroix View Post
    Who's next?
    I hope Aaron and Andrew and Julius Randle are tweeting or talking. Might the next one be... James Young?

That is a real question because I really don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    They were really cool about the announcement. Gonna be fun to watch them for a year
    I was thinking that same thing, Dan, while watching... coolest kids in the room, and clearly aware of the excitement around them. It makes me think they are as prepared for THIS era of Kentucky basketball as anyone ever recruited there.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post

Wait, Dan! They said "4 years"!

Think we can hold them to it?

All of the signs point to James Young committing next. I would guess either before BBM or a few weeks after.

I believe Wiggins, Randle and Gordon will be Spring time decisions. I'm guessing Wiggins will reclass this fall, take his official visits then commit.

I think its just a matter of time before Randle commits. The commitment of twins may speed up the process if he really wants to play with them. All the articles I have read says he will decide in the spring.

Gordon is the "odd ball". There hasn't been much word on Gordon concerning UK. What some have said is he is warming up to the idea of leaving the west coast for school. If this is true, the likely hood of him committing to UK has to increase.

Espnu was even giving us props on a couple of football commits this week!! Life is good.
    "It's a mere moment in a man's life between an All-Star Game and an Old-Timers Game." - Vin Scully

I think Wiggins remains in the 2014 class. I also think if Young is to be a Cat, he will be next
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

I think Young will be next also.

I think we have a verbal contract that they'll be at UK for four years.

Man, can you imagine how good they would be in college in four years? Wow.