Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Louisville Courier-Journal adds NY Times contributor to their sportswriting staff

Louisville Courier-Journal adds NY Times contributor to their sportswriting staff

His tweet:

Adam Himmelsbach @AdamHimmelsbach 10m

Happy to announce I'm joining the Louisville Courier-Journal to write sports columns, investigative stories and features.

His bio on Twitter:
    Sports columnist/enterprise reporter at The Louisville Courier-Journal. Previously a regular contributor to The New York Times.

Hope he's good.

Re: Louisville Courier-Journal adds NY Times contributor to their sportswriting staff

If he is not I still have the tar and feathers in storage.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: Louisville Courier-Journal adds NY Times contributor to their sportswriting staff

What Peter Thamel wasn't available ?
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

It is awfully suspicious, huh?

From the NYT??? Wonderful!

Wonder how his salary is listed on the UL athletic departments financial ledger.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Wonder how his salary is listed on the UL athletic departments financial ledger.
    Adjunct Professor of Yellow Journalism ?
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.