Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: How much each Former UK player is making in the NBA this year. It totals $65 million.

How much each Former UK player is making in the NBA this year. It totals $65 million.

kentucky-salaries.jpg

(click image to enlarge)

Re: How much each Former UK player is making in the NBA this year. It totals $65 mill

Nowhere else other than in sports can you look at a near half-a-million dollar salary and think, "Gee, Darius' salary is low."

Re: How much each Former UK player is making in the NBA this year. It totals $65 mill

He probably has to eat at Waffle House every chance he gets to make ends meet.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

I wonder how their salaries compare to the monster salaries of the KSR elite...Darrell, Doc, Larry, etc. I bet it ain't even close!!! Maybe you guys are that 5% I here so much about!!
    "It's a mere moment in a man's life between an All-Star Game and an Old-Timers Game." - Vin Scully