Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Who starts?

Who starts?

One day Cal sounds like he may play the bigs, next day sounds like he may not. One day sounds like WCS may get the nod, others that it's Kyle and Nerlens.

Cal just keeping his cards close, making sure the guys keep competing?

Re: Who starts?

Personally I like two guys out there who have been in college for at least a year. I like Kyle and Ryan starting with Noel, Poythress, and Goodwin. I just feel like Mays and WCS are very suited to energy roles off the bench. Oh, and watch out for Hood.

I think Coach will know who he "wants" in the starting lineup after the tune up games, but depending on the players early individual effort he may be playing a player or two that will not be starting later on.

Noel, Wiltjer, Poythres, Goodwin, and Harrow would be my picks right now.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Solid five with four reserves? I'll take it.

Hope Kyle starts and makes them respect the arc. Then we can switch things up when they're used to having the court spread. Opponents won't recover.

Harrow
    Goodwin
    Poythress
    Wiltjer
    Noel
    6 Mays
    7 WCS

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Hope Kyle starts and makes them respect the arc. Then we can switch things up when they're used to having the court spread. Opponents won't recover.
    THIS. I really think this is what we should expect to see.

Also, hunter, I would like it as a slight reward for Kyle, too. He is probably fine with it either way, but I would like it for him.

Fiddlin' Five

Goodwin could move to the PG position depending, Cal has options he has not had before, should be interesting. I think this will be his deepest team at UK.

Fiddlin' Five

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Also, hunter, I would like it as a slight reward for Kyle, too. He is probably fine with it either way, but I would like it for him.
    Trust me Dare Rail, there will be no reward for Kyle, he will earn it and I think his minutes go way up and we see a more complete player. Match ups will have a lot to do with it.