Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Blacklist

Unforgettable

Blacklist

Tonight's show, WOW

Re: Blacklist

I didn't see it, but looking forward to seeing it soon. I'm about 4 episodes behind, but will catch up.

I really enjoy that show.

Ms. boss loves it I have yet to watch it...I got strung out on The Following
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Ya, I've been watching it too. Love it.

Unforgettable

Would be hard to start now unless you could go back and start fresh

QUOTE=blueboss;168154]Ms. boss loves it I have yet to watch it...I got strung out on The Following[/QUOTE]

Fab Five

Are these TV shows? Over the air broadcast?

It's NBC. Probably available on Hulu or Netflix or something. I have seen an episode on "regular" TV, but mostly watch it on a small phone screen. Good show, especially if you like James Spader (I do).

I think you could grow to like it quickly enough by picking it up now, but I'd prefer to find my way back to the original episode for better background.

From all I've heard the show will be renewed so that means we'll get reruns this summer.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Unforgettable

I am hung on this show, stayed up til almost midnight tonight watching recording of tonight's show. Pedro and citizen would have liked tonight and the bad guy

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    It's NBC. Probably available on Hulu or Netflix or something. I have seen an episode on "regular" TV, but mostly watch it on a small phone screen. Good show, especially if you like James Spader (I do).

I think you could grow to like it quickly enough by picking it up now, but I'd prefer to find my way back to the original episode for better background.
    All the past episodes are available through On Demand too.

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

I really liked the first few episodes but have not watched it in a while. Spader is very good though. I will have to check it out again.

Fab Five

Blacklists is very good. The Following was but it's run into the same thing that hurts a lot of shows like this - difficult to maintain the story without making the cops look like buffoons.

Just finishing up Breaking Bad which is fantastic. Looking forward to first half of final season of Breaking Bad. Finally, the BBC production of Sherlock is absolutely incredible.

Justified on FX was pretty entertaining with an eastern Ky flair...

Blacklist

Quote Originally Posted by Bakert View Post
    Blacklists is very good. The Following was but it's run into the same thing that hurts a lot of shows like this - difficult to maintain the story without making the cops look like buffoons.

Just finishing up Breaking Bad which is fantastic. Looking forward to first half of final season of Breaking Bad. Finally, the BBC production of Sherlock is absolutely incredible.
    I too recently watched BB in its entirety. If you liked it, I'd recommend Dexter as your next selection assuming you are a binge watcher like me. I netflix series and will watch a series in a few weeks. Into Dexter right now and loving it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Oh, my... I have binge watched Blacklist and almost caught up this season. The Mr. Kaplan storyline is incredibly good. Almost makes this insomnia worth it.

Wow. Fantastic show this season. I have goose bumps.

Im a Blacklister myself, and its the only show I have watched every scheduled broadcast of.
    I normally like to binge watch shows.

James Spader is super great in his role of "Red". One of my favorite actors. He combines classical acting with Meisner techniques to form wonderful characters that help highlight others.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Been watching Blacklist since day 1 and always go through a withdrawal of sorts between seasons. I've not been compelled to re-watch it yet though. Dexter and others I've watch several times through but I'm not sure what makes the difference.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Oh, my... I have binge watched Blacklist and almost caught up this season. The Mr. Kaplan storyline is incredibly good. Almost makes this insomnia worth it.

Wow. Fantastic show this season. I have goose bumps.
    I started binging this one too. Missed it because its title is too close to Blackish and thought it was that show, one I have zero interest in. As for BlackLIST, its excellent.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

You and I both enjoy watching shows this way. And even though Blacklist is an episode type show, it's still a good one to watch this way, and particularly this season. It was a very good one, and left plenty on the bone for next season as well.