Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: What President are you?

What President are you?

Not a political quiz, it appears to be more personality based.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/laraparker/w...e-you?s=mobile

via mobile app

Rupp's Runt

Re: What President are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Not a political quiz, it appears to be more personality based.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/laraparker/w...e-you?s=mobile

via mobile app
    President Ulysses S. Grant
    MOLON LABE!

Geez. I can't bring myself to tell.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Ronald Reagan

I'll take that
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by badrose View Post
    Geez. I can't bring myself to tell.
    Has nothing to do with ideology, so you are OK. I got Obama, too. I should have changed my drink from coffee to whiskey.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Has nothing to do with ideology, so you are OK. I got Obama, too. I should have changed my drink from coffee to whiskey.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
    And favorite food to something beside Borstch and favorite book to something other than War and Peace

On mine, the one thing that would push me to Reagan (Jellybeans) I specifically didn't pick because I didn't want to be a homer.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

You got: Ronald Reagan
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Rupp's Runt

Okay.........my daughter is always telling me "you're already old already"..........I get that, but how did I end up pairing with an old post-Civil War general? And I don't smoke, either. President Grant? I suppose it's not that bad though...........could've been paired with some losers like Carter, LBJ, Clinton, FDR, or the current POTUS ..........so I guess Grant is acceptable.
    MOLON LABE!

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    Okay.........my daughter is always telling me "you're already old already"..........I get that, but how did I end up pairing with an old post-Civil War general? And I don't smoke, either. President Grant? I suppose it's not that bad though...........could've been paired with some losers like Carter, LBJ, Clinton, FDR, or the current POTUS ..........so I guess Grant is acceptable.
    You had to have picked Whiskey. Great General, good president in many ways, but loved his whiskey. In fairness if people today saw the quality of the water available at the time they'd understand why people drank so much alcohol. Even in public establishments they'd serve water you had to let "settle" before you drank it.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Rupp's Runt

I did pick whiskey.
    MOLON LABE!

I picked hound dog, coffee, family trip, basketball, crackers, salt, etc. Hey, if Barack Obama is with that, good for him. I view it as positive. Dumb to view that as negative.

(Of course, I enjoy good whiskey and I drink a lot of water, etc. But I'll have my 2 mugs of coffee in the morning, and at least 1 in the afternoon, and that's a daily occurrence, so that's why I went that direction.)

Loved my old hound dog.

Looked at beach trip, but family trip is me to a "T."

Is there any other choice on the Olympic sport other than basketball for any of us?

I think I picked crackers for the food. Could've gone meat, but I like my salty stuff.

Chose salt for the cooking ingredient. Again, same thing. Like salty stuff.

Can't remember the others off the top of my head.
    Last edited by Darrell KSR; 03-07-2014 at 11:55 AM.

US Grant!

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    You had to have picked Whiskey. Great General, good president in many ways, but loved his whiskey. In fairness if people today saw the quality of the water available at the time they'd understand why people drank so much alcohol. Even in public establishments they'd serve water you had to let "settle" before you drank it.
    I actually selected iced tea and it picked US Grant.

I know I picked Cabin for vacation, beer for drink, cheese for food, lab for the dog, basketball for sport, pepper for cooking, and none for social media. I am sure I am missing a few
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    I did pick whiskey.
    Me too since Bourbon is a whiskey. I still got Reagan

I picked hound dog, coffee, family trip, basketball, crackers, salt, etc. Hey, if Barack Obama is with that, good for him. I view it as positive. Dumb to view that as negative..
    Must have been a glitch because no way does "Cracker" and "Obama" go together (LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by CatinIL View Post
    I actually selected iced tea and it picked US Grant.
    This thing is deeply flawed. lol.

I finally got curious, it gave me Bill Clinton. lol. Hey could be worse. their description of him is hilarious.

From what I've seen buzzfeed is making bazillions of dollars with these polls, it's driving huge volume which means huge ad revenue. clearly the creators are using dartboards to come up with them, or sea manatees.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Must have been a glitch because no way does "Cracker" and "Obama" go together (LOL)
    Oh, my lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    This thing is deeply flawed. lol.

I finally got curious, it gave me Bill Clinton. lol. Hey could be worse. their description of him is hilarious.

From what I've seen buzzfeed is making bazillions of dollars with these polls, it's driving huge volume which means huge ad revenue. clearly the creators are using dartboards to come up with them, or sea manatees.
    I'm not one that's much for gimmicks, but even I admit I enjoy these things, as silly as they obviously are. I did one that said what city I "should" be from or something like that. Silly, but entertaining. Gold mine.

Grant
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

got Ronald Reagan. My Favorite.

Unforgettable

Got Obama but based on what it says I am, he isn't. Plus I tried to steer away from him. Picked water, lemon, archery

Quote Originally Posted by jazyd View Post
    Got Obama but based on what it says I am, he isn't. Plus I tried to steer away from him. Picked water, lemon, archery
    Good. If you got him too, I don't feel so bad.

via mobile app

Got Reagan. My third favorite Republican president so not too bad.

Obama

Grant I did it a second time going with what I disliked and got Reagan.
    Last edited by Scout714; 03-13-2014 at 08:05 AM.

I don't know how, but I got Obama.
    I think I might swallow a slug; naw, the Liberals would like that.
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Tonight?...well, I hope to be Clinton.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain