Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Internet Pet Peeves

Internet Pet Peeves

Just for the record, I hate, detest, abhor, despite, and generally dislike with a vengeance websites that have a "slide show" for a stupid list of things.

For some reason, I continue to forget which ones they are, foolishly clicking on the original link only to be lead to page 1 of 15. If I'm lucky. Of course, it's also page LAST of LAST, as I simply won't do it.

Arrrrrrrgggghhhhh.

Re: Internet Pet Peeves

I hate the ones that peak your interest with something like "guess the heights of world leaders" or some such thing and the slide show makes you click on a link to find the answers.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Internet Pet Peeves

Sites with ads that have audio that starts up or if you happen to mouse over them.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Sites with ads that have audio that starts up or if you happen to mouse over them.
    It's ridiculous, but I now keep headphones in my laptop to keep the stupid video things from being disruptive without a click.

via mobile app