Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: 77 minutes...will you be awake for what hits?

77 minutes...will you be awake for what hits?

Just asking....

Re: 77 minutes...will you be awake for what hits?

I was awake, but busy. I saw the thread titles and let my mouse hover over those titles to read the first line of each of Larry's articles. Just read the Poythress piece, which was thoroughly enjoyable. Do we have a lot of great kids on this year's team or what?

Thanks Larry AND Darrell AND the REAL KSR!!!

Our PLEASURE. So much fun.

7 new stories hit the front page last night.
    6 more coming today.

Kentucky Wildcat basketball overload, courtesy of the incomparable Larry Vaught.

Premium members, hit the threads on the board, regular members, check out the front page and read them there. Hope you enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Our PLEASURE. So much fun.

7 new stories hit the front page last night.
    6 more coming today.

Kentucky Wildcat basketball overload, courtesy of the incomparable Larry Vaught.

Premium members, hit the threads on the board, regular members, check out the front page and read them there. Hope you enjoy.
    Overload? Not possible for Kentucky fans. Thanks Larry for the articles and Darrell for the... BOOM!

I can't wait to see these kids in action. I really enjoyed the articles. Thanks Larry and Darrell.