Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Travoltify your name......

Travoltify your name......

Did you see John Travolta butcher--and I mean, slaughter--Idina Menzel's name last night at the Oscar's? Surely he knows her, or knew her name, right?

Anyway, it came out something like, "Adele Dazeem," which is so far from "Idina Menzel" to make you wonder what the heck he was thinking.

http://bcove.me/orbhm1c0

So of course, they now have widgets that will "Travoltify" your name, or the Adele Dazeem name generator.

What would your name be if John Travolta introduced you?

http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/l...olta_name.html

Unforgettable

Re: Travoltify your name......

I was told by a friend whose daughter worked in the Hollywood scene that one John T is a pure scumbag who likes boys and everyone knows his secret. That town has no morals or ethics. They knew about that director who fled to Europe and Michael Jackson

Some Travoltified names of interest:

Julius Randle = Julia Reezeed

John Calipari = Jan Cloirk

Mark Stoops = Mia Smoith

Drew Barker = Dean Bafer

Just call me Ben Edjans.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Some Travoltified names of interest:

Julius Randle = Julia Reezeed

John Calipari = Jan Cloirk

Mark Stoops = Mia Smoith

Drew Barker = Dean Bafer
    Willie Cauley Stein = Wallace Campbeen
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Danyal Gonzaleez
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Freshman

Maciej Marftinez.

I never really got the hoopla over him. Love Pulp Fiction but Samuel L made the movie for me.

Quote Originally Posted by jgirl View Post
    Maciej Marftinez.

I never really got the hoopla over him. Love Pulp Fiction but Samuel L made the movie for me.
    Yeah, but I've seen your Facebook page--that's your real name, too!

Glad you mentioned the hoopla. I never got him as a comedic actor, serious actor, and certainly not a singer. Takes all kinds, I guess.

I took my name and Travoltafyed it, then took my Travoltafyed name and Travoltafyed that and came up with Mya Hazeem.

I thought it best to stop there so as not to rip the fabric of the universe resulting in a worm hole.
    Last edited by blueboss; 03-06-2014 at 07:07 PM.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by jgirl View Post
    Maciej Marftinez.

Wow, that's the best one yet.

I do admire Travolta for having not one but two comeback careers. Usually being so typecast as the Kotter guys were you never recover from that and get another role. He did in Saturday Night Fever, which was so typecast it too should have ended his career. He's harder to kill than a werewolf.

Other than that I agree, I like him in Pulp Fiction but I like everyone in Pulp Fiction.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    I took my name and Travoltafyed it, then took my Travoltafyed name and Travoltafyed that and came up with Mya Hazeem.

I thought it best to stop there so as not to rip the fabric of the universe resulting in a worm hole.
    I wonder if at infinity they all come out as "John Travolta".

Good thing you stopped though. A wormhole or any kind of singularity could cover vast distances and even lead to contact with other sentient life, and that probably won't go well for us. They'll get one look at "Real Housewives" and decide we're not fit to populate the galaxy.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Hey, you could be Richard (aka Dick) Blork
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

John Travolta comes out as Jan Thozomas
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.