Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: RIP Tim Wilson

RIP Tim Wilson

We lost a good one today...

One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Re: RIP Tim Wilson

yes we did.
    My Etsy Shop; https://rogerelliottphotos.etsy.com

Grammy and I saw him many (15+) times and it had got to the point that Grammy either took him an old shirt of mine or a new shirt to change into after the first show.
    Oh, the first time we saw him it cost me $50.00 to put her on the front row, Orange sweater vest and all, and she didn't realize what the show was going to be (our anniversary 11/01 right after Halloween), and he hit the stage, saw her and said, "Do a lotta Deer Huntin' do ya Ma'am"? in his unmistakeable and inimitable southern drawl.
    My most beautiful and beloved bride turned to me and said, "you a**h***"" - the rest is history.

I was the foil for many jokes while he was in Louisville; glad to be.

A lot of folks don't know he was almost a biblical scholar.

God needed a good belly laugh tonight is all I can say.

RIP and the rock we are on is missing you tonight.
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Extremely funny man. Have not seen him in years, but his contributions to the art of humor on the fly will be remembered for many years
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Wow, he was young. I hadn't heard, missed Bob and Tom this morning which no doubt would be discussing it at length.

That's sad. Great comedian, seemed like a really good guy. I listened to a couple of interviews he did about being a comedian and the industry, was really impressed.

52. Wow.

Couple of my favorites:

And another classics:

Last edited by CitizenBBN; 02-27-2014 at 11:15 PM.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBluePappy View Post
    Grammy and I saw him many (15+) times and it had got to the point that Grammy either took him an old shirt of mine or a new shirt to change into after the first show.
    Oh, the first time we saw him it cost me $50.00 to put her on the front row, Orange sweater vest and all, and she didn't realize what the show was going to be (our anniversary 11/01 right after Halloween), and he hit the stage, saw her and said, "Do a lotta Deer Huntin' do ya Ma'am"? in his unmistakeable and inimitable southern drawl.
    My most beautiful and beloved bride turned to me and said, "you a**h***"" - the rest is history.

I was the foil for many jokes while he was in Louisville; glad to be.

A lot of folks don't know he was almost a biblical scholar.

God needed a good belly laugh tonight is all I can say.

RIP and the rock we are on is missing you tonight.
    Heck man you may be the guy he's talking to in my first video. One of my favs, done in owensboro I believe. he does a his Southern Accents bit in that show and does one from kentucky that is flat freaking perfect. All about "tar" being something you put on a car.

Great great comedian.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

I just heard about his passing this morning on JB & B. Really sad. I think life alone on the road took a toll. Super, super talent.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

I found the one where he is performing in kentucky and does his southern accent bit with Kentucky accents, and it is SO DEAD on.

Dang, I liked him and hadn't heard he had passed. RIP TW

Weren't me but I have been the "foil" of that joke and "father of the year".

Sophisticated Kentuckian; it is kinda like the Loch Ness Monster, heard of it but but ain't ever seen it.

Saw him about three years ago at Comedy Caravan in Louisville and the thing that struck me was, I was once again the "foil" but he chose a young fellow that was 23 and man he rode him to death.
    During the show he found out other thing but not the least of which he was to be married and he was in the military.
    He literally, towards the end of the show, went to that young man's table, had a talk with he and his fiance about being in the business for "x" number of years and telling the fiance that she had found a "keeper" cause he had thrown everything but the kitchen sink at him, and he had a great sense of humor and was laughing along.
    He then proceeded to ask the young man was he serious about this young lady and of course he answered yes. He then spoke some words only to them and the crowd couldn't hear but the young lady reached up and touched his face and said thank you while the young man shook his hand.

I don't know what he said, but I bet it was PRICELESS.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Heck man you may be the guy he's talking to in my first video. One of my favs, done in owensboro I believe. he does a his Southern Accents bit in that show and does one from kentucky that is flat freaking perfect. All about "tar" being something you put on a car.

Great great comedian.