Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Teaching real estate law today allowed me to tell one of my favorite jokes

Teaching real estate law today allowed me to tell one of my favorite jokes

Teaching the concept of tenancy in common versus joint tenancy with right of survivorship, and used my typical sordid example of the cheating husband preparing a Will leaving his love-nest beach condo to his girlfriend, but forgetting (maybe intentionally) that the deed was a JTWROS deed that trumps the Will.

So that naturally led into one of my favorite jokes to end the class on this morning.

A man and his wife were out playing golf, which they enjoyed together for many years. About the 14th hole the wife turned to her husband and said, "Darling, we've had a wonderful marriage of many years. But if I die, I would like you to remarry and be happy."

The husband thought for a second, and replied, "Oh, honey, stop that silly talk." But the wife insisted, and he finally, said, "fine, I'll remarry if something happens to you."

They played another hole, and the wife asked, "If you got married again, would you let your new wife wear my dresses? Promise me you won't-I want you to be happy, but I'm not sure I could stand the thought of my clothes on her."

The husband assured her he would not permit that in the silly, ridiculous conversation they were having, and he continued to protest and tell her just to stop the nonsense.

They play another hole, and the wife stopped as she was about to tee off, and said, "honey, about my jewelry and your new wife--"

The husband interrupted again, urging her to stop, but she continued.

"You've given me wonderful gifts over the years, which have special meaning to me, and I don't think I could stand to think of "her" wearing my necklaces, earrings, and rings. Would you promise me if I die, and you remarry, you won't let her wear my jewelry?"

"Fine," the husband said, "But that's enough of this. Let's finish our golf."

So they continued, enjoying the peacefulness of the course and the beauty of the outdoors, and finished the round. As they were coming off the 18th green, the wife joined in again, "Honey, we've just finished another wonderful round of golf together that we enjoy so much. We've done this for so many years, and it has meant so, so much to me, will you--and this is my last request--will you promise me that your new wife, if I die and you remarry, that she won't be given my golf clubs?"

With no hesitation, the husband quickly reassured her, "Of course not, honey, she's left-handed."

Rupp's Runt

Re: Teaching real estate law today allowed me to tell one of my favorite jokes

LOL! D'oh!
    MOLON LABE!

Re: Teaching real estate law today allowed me to tell one of my favorite jokes

He'll be here all week folks! Remember to tip your waiters and waitresses!
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19