Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Homer Bailey working a no no through 8 at Pitt.

Homer Bailey working a no no through 8 at Pitt.

Homer Bailey has a perfect game through 8 with the Reds in 1-0 over the Pirates

I know it's not basketball but at least note worthy
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Homer Bailey working a no no through 8 at Pitt.

10th K for out number 1 in the 9th
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Pop fly for out #2

Pop up for out number 3 to become the 15th pitcher in Reds history to throw the no no, and the 7th on the year for the league in 2012.

I'm a homer for... umm, Homer.

Yeah, I said that. Whut?

Go Reds!