Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: * Play KSR Game Contest: Kentucky v Florida *

* Play KSR Game Contest: Kentucky v Florida *

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory. If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known with a -- [minus sign], or something else.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

3. "The Closer" - last year Kentucky trailed Florida, 57-50 with 5:34 to play in Rupp Arena. From that point on, Kentucky outscored Florida 11-0 to win the game. Predict the +/- points margin for Kentucky for the last 5:34 of the game. For example, if you think Kentucky will score 10 points and Florida 8, this would be a +2.

TB: Florida's 3-point FG shooting percentage.

Good luck!

Re: * Play KSR Game Contest: Kentucky v Florida *

1.Kentucky by 2

2. Scotty Wilbekin 18.

3. -2

TB: 33.3%.
    Last edited by Doc; 02-15-2014 at 07:34 AM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

1. +8

2. Wcs, 18

3. +4

tb: 18%

Quote Originally Posted by Thedonnie123 View Post
    1. +8

2. Wcs, 18

3. +4

tb: 18%

Brings new meaning to go big or go home.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

I just think WCS matches up well with them. All Donovan teams, actually. And I only think we get to +8 with free throws at the end.
    Last edited by Thedonnie123; 02-14-2014 at 03:56 PM.

UK 4
    Patric Young 24
    +4

Fla by 4 patrick young 19 -1 33%

* Play KSR Game Contest: Kentucky v Florida *

1) Cats by 1
    2) James Young 22
    3) cats + 5

Tb) 38%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

UK +5
    James Young, 18
    +2

TB: 33.3%
    changing my signature to change our luck.

UK +2
    Michael Frazier, 16

TB: 36%

Quote Originally Posted by Thedonnie123 View Post
    I just think WCS matches up well with them. All Donovan teams, actually. And I only think we get to +8 with free throws at the end.
    Hey, I hope you take all points. I'd not mind losing if that's the case. Heck, I'd even nominate you for a "double" win

ETA: Because I'm a man of action, if you win all three pts- I'll gladly donate all my wins to you.
    Last edited by Doc; 02-15-2014 at 07:37 AM.

UK+5
    Young 22
    UK + 5
    36%

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Hey, I hope you take all points. I'd not mind losing if that's the case. Heck, I'd even nominate you for a "double" win ETA: Because I'm a man of action, if you win all three pts- I'll gladly donate all my wins to you.
    Ha. I feel confident you'll be safe.

I hope Im wrong huge test

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory. If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known with a -- [minus sign], or something else.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

3. "The Closer" - last year Kentucky trailed Florida, 57-50 with 5:34 to play in Rupp Arena. From that point on, Kentucky outscored Florida 11-0 to win the game. Predict the +/- points margin for Kentucky for the last 5:34 of the game. For example, if you think Kentucky will score 10 points and Florida 8, this would be a +2.

TB: Florida's 3-point FG shooting percentage.

Good luck!
    1.UK by 6
    2. Young, 22
    3. 0
    Tb 31%

via mobile app

1. UK by 8
    2. Randle, 21
    3. +4
    TB: 28.5%

Quote Originally Posted by Harlow View Post
    Fla by 4
    Here's the first KSR point winner--I really think you had it nailed even better; the 10-point final margin was misleading. Much more a UF 4-point kinda margin game--regardless, you win the point anyway.

No winners for the 2nd KSR point, as Casey Prather with 24 won the night, edging Wilbekin's 23. Several had figured a Gator might take this one, and kudos to all of you for those guesses.

As a side note, "Young" was picked by a couple without denoting a first name or the team--of course, we had two Youngs in the game, both Patric for Florida and James for Kentucky. My rule on something like this is always that I assume it is the Kentucky player selected unless otherwise designated ("that SOB Young that always kills us" would be a good example).

Also, while I'm at it--although it has not yet been a problem, if there is a "Harrison" selected, I will automatically assume it is AARON Harrison (alphabetical choice) if I don't get an Aa/An designation and only the last name is given.

Just for the future.

Wow--how telling is this 3rd KSR point. Last year, "the closer" had Kentucky closing out Florida with a big +11. This year we saw exactly the opposite--Florida closed out Kentucky with a huge +8, extending a 2-point lead to the final 10-point margin (or, as stated in the KSR point, it is a -8 for Kentucky. Yech.)

PhillyCat takes this one with the -4 for Kentucky.
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly Cat View Post

Tiebreaker for Harlow and PhillyCat was the UF 3-point field goal shooting percentage, and Cats did this well, holding the Gators to only 3-13, 23.1% shooting.

Harlow was closer than PhillyCat, so congrats to Harlow!

Quote Originally Posted by Harlow View Post
    33%
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly Cat View Post

TB: 36%