Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: You remember Mcgruff the crime dog ?

You remember Mcgruff the crime dog ?

Oh, the irony

http://www.avclub.com/article/mcgruf...sessing-107606

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: You remember Mcgruff the crime dog ?

If one happens to have 1000 pot plants it stands to reason he'll need a good grenade launcher.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: You remember Mcgruff the crime dog ?

For a while the Mexican cartels were running a special promo, you got a free grenade launcher with a 1,000 seedlings purchase.

I have to admit I'm curious about the grenade launcher. Often the police and media report the fake ones you can get as "had a grenade launcher". A REAL launcher, like a RPG launcher is illegal as a NFA weapon and very tough to get even through illegal channels. One version of the story said he had two of them. If that's true I'm betting they're the non-firing reproductions. They sell them to put on ARs and such too, fakes that look like the US military ones.

Theoretically you could make one as well, the launchers are not complicated at all, and those are illegal too. Of course without any actual rockets/grenades it was probably the safest thing in his home, and it's extremely unlikely he laid his hands on 20mm grenades or RPG rockets. Theoretically with lots of work you could construct them, doubt he had that expertise or desire.

Probably fakes. LA did a gun buy back that got a couple of the fake ones and they declared they had obtained "grenade launchers". No, they obtained toys that couldn't even fire a bb.

Still funny as heck though.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.