Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Any of you Morehead State grads?

Visiting the campus with both of my kids today. Any opinions offered are helpful.

Re: Any of you Morehead State grads?

Both of my kids are at Morehead right now. They enjoy it very much. One grads. in the spring she is in the radiolegy program and my son is in sports medicine. Nice college to attend and afforable.

My wife graduated from Morehead a long time ago 1981. Degree was in elementary education. Great school then and I think it still is. Not a lot to do close by but about 45-50 minutes from Lexington. We're from Ashland so it was just under an hour away from home for her.

Never attended Morehead, but I always enjoyed visiting when WKU played them back in the early 70's. Very scenic area.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Did you find a big wall mural of the three at the buzzer against duh-ville
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

He is talking about Morehead, not IU
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Any of you Morehead State grads?

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    He is talking about Morehead, not IU
    IU has an entire museum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

I'm a Morehead Alum. Not a bad school, smaller than most state schools. Class sizes aren't bad at all. Nice campus, small town. Good value for your education dollar.