Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: This kid can play a guitar

This kid can play a guitar

11 years old, goes to a metal concert and end up on stage. Not clear on the exact circumstances, but doesn't matter. This is the clean version, there's a longer one (this has all of his playing) with all the language you'd expect from a metal band.

Doing Van Halen's version of You Really Got Me, complete with Eddie's opening solo.

Last edited by CitizenBBN; 01-17-2014 at 08:41 PM.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Re: This kid can play a guitar

I actually laughed at that video. The bands get up looked spoofish because it was so bad. Almost Spinal Tap

As for the kid, yep, he can play.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Watched it again and I love the fact the front of the drum stand isn't a wall of speakers but rather a giant poster of a wall of speakers. That's freakin hilarious.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Hilarious things about this video

1) the aforementioned "wall of speakers"
    2) the guy doing the selfie
    3) the band guitar player being told by the front man (aka Donald Lee Roth) to "BACK"-the bands guitarist looks like Ben Stiller in drag
    4) the totally cheesy band outfits-especially the purple sparkly spandex on the bassist
    5) the smoke, its so expected

Yeah the band is hilarious. The kid is great, better than the band. lol
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.