Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Man, I really enjoy The Blacklist

Man, I really enjoy The Blacklist

Love this show.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Re: Man, I really enjoy The Blacklist

I like it too. Pretty neat concept.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Me too. Haven't seen them all but have the series downloaded and plan to watch them all soon. Was a Spader fan from Boston Legal.

Right now I'm watching Breaking Bad courtesy of Net flix. First day I started watching I watched the entire first season. Now halfway thru season 4. Really good show.

as for Blacklist, not seen it or heard of it.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

It's on NBC, Doc. Probably be able to go to their website and catch up.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

This season is the best among the best. Raymond and Mr. Kaplan have just finished talking to each other on the episode I have caught up with. Wow. Love how the storyline is coming together.

James Spader is tremendous in this role. And his character makes every other cast member and guest shine.

Kudos to the writers who understand they have a jewel of a storyline and a cast that's perfect for it.

The way it's been set up it could actually run for many years.
    Last edited by kingcat; 07-09-2017 at 07:54 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Man, I really enjoy The Blacklist

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    James Spader is tremendous in this role. And his character makes every other cast member and guest shine.

Kudos to the writers who understand they have a jewel of a storyline and a cast that's perfect for it.
    He really is, and you're dead on about the writing. I will probably go to bed late tonight to finish the season. Man, it's good.

I started watching this today and have to agree that its quite good. However its pilfered from Thomas Harris. I mean they changed some things but if you don't see Reddington as Hannibal Lecter without an appetite for human organs then you are not paying attention.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

To me how the characters naturally evolve along with the storyline is what sets it apart. Several times I thought they had no where to go with the story and yet, as in life ...things happen. Those transitions have been smooth and tastefully done.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”

As I'm watching this I just realized I was in a test group for this show. Was at Universal Studio a few years back and was selected to do a preview watching of a new TV show. I was during their Mardi Gras so I was a bit intoxicated and outside the age group but they took me anyway...... they showed several 5 min clips and asked which was the most effective, which was I most likely to watch, etc..... sort of cool because I know what is going to happen later in the show assuming the clips they showed were from an episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    As I'm watching this I just realized I was in a test group for this show. Was at Universal Studio a few years back and was selected to do a preview watching of a new TV show. I was during their Mardi Gras so I was a bit intoxicated and outside the age group but they took me anyway...... they showed several 5 min clips and asked which was the most effective, which was I most likely to watch, etc..... sort of cool because I know what is going to happen later in the show assuming the clips they showed were from an episode.
    Heck yeah, that's pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    Heck yeah, that's pretty cool.
    Not only that but I think they gave me $100.00 which I quickly used to by 2 beers.