Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Don't Laugh but I just learned that D TV is amazing--Wow!

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Don't Laugh but I just learned that D TV is amazing--Wow!

I am real late to the party. I was at a resort in Middleburg, VA and the tv in the room was probably a 50 inch hd tv that blew me away.

I watched the Star Wars prequels and I was blown away. The plot and acting still sucked but the picture was incredible. I have never seen anything look so good in my life.

I could not get over the quality. No wonder attendance at games are down. Why leave?

My main television is from 1999 and is good enough I can't throw it out. But this television I saw this weekend blew me away.

Re: Don't Laugh but I just learned that D TV is amazing--Wow!

The great news is that they're a lot cheaper now than conventional TV's used to be.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Don't Laugh but I just learned that D TV is amazing--Wow!

If you like that you're going to love these things they've got out now called wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

I deserve that but I was blown away at how nice that tv was. My tv is from 1999 and what a difference. Will they ever find a replacement for my 8 tracks?

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    If you like that you're going to love these things they've got out now called wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My in-laws watch TV all. the. time. Especially football--my father-in-law loves football, and if a game's on, he's watching it.

They just bought an HDTV a couple of years ago. Even though they can absolutely afford it and then some, they won't spend the extra $10/month to get the high-def package. They say the picture on the new TV looks good enough with standard def. Every time I watch a game in high def and (still) marvel at how good it looks, I think of them and their refusal to get HD.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

The new trend is ULTRA high def. Has 4 times the resolution. There is the new 110 incher that runs 150K as well as the "bendable" HD to give you surround-view
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.